Thursday, August 5, 2010

Days to go: 975 -- Pieces to go :10

Day 25: When Julie (Julie and Julia, inspirational movie for this blog) burned the Boeuf Bourgnignon the night before Judith Jones came over for supper, did she give up? No, she did not.

Did she whine, "epic fail!" and throw a temper tantrum on the kitchen floor? No, she did not.

(That was for the lobster dinner, if I remember correctly.)

So am I going to give up air practicing so easily? No, I am not.

Tennis players, football players, all kinds of sports people visualize perfect plays: this virtual practice acts like actual practice and they play a better game. I can experiment with this. I DO want to be able to practice without a keyboard.

In the meantime, it was good to be back at the church practicing for real this afternoon. Another line learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment