Friday, August 6, 2010

Days to go: 974 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 26: Another line of Bach learned. That's way lotsa many notes so far. Bit by bit the fugue is coming together. Susan said she would be interested in hearing the final product on the Letourneau so happily that is another goal to work toward (-- um, towards which to work?).

A very pleasant lunch today with Susan and Harry, then some relaxing on the deck. I feel so blessed to have such generous, caring friends. They had just returned from vacation and were doing what all teachers do in the summer: clean out the garage, paint the house, etc. Afterwards I went over to Nella's to get my hair done, and I must admit, I DO look b-you-tee-full!

It was nice to hear from Dianne (Guidance Part 1 course instructor) via email: it has been a week since the course finished. It seems like a year. I plan to take Part 2 online through OSCA starting in September.

Found out when my CT-PET scan is: next Friday! Friday, August 13, 2010!! FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH, that is!!! I am not superstitious, no, not at all.

Oooooo.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment