Friday, August 13, 2010

Days to go: 967 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 33: Short post today. I'm on my way over to the church to learn the second-last line of Bach and to "play" a bit before heading down to the 'Brook for the CT-PET scan. It is a long procedure and I'm not sure how I will feel when it is finished, so better to practice now and sleep later!

Anyway, I have lots of water packed and my iPod (since reading is not allowed). And I will be radioactive for a while, so it will be a very quiet weekend at home. I thought of going over to hear Deacon Mike's homily --

http://www.itinerantpreacher.org

-- at the 12:30 Mass on Sunday but I can't take the chance around crowds. Just call me "Fallout Girl" (with apologies to Bart Simpson!).

Wouldn't it be something if, when the doctors got the results, they said, "Nothing wrong with THESE nodes. What were we THINKING?"

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Trude...don't worry about being "radioactive", just think of yourself as an electrifying personality! All the best...prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have been thinking about you all day. I even called earlier, knowing you would not possibly be home yet, ever the optimist?? Hope all went well! Give me a call when you are up to it. :)

    ReplyDelete