Monday, August 30, 2010

Days to go: 950 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 50: Well, here we are, exactly half way through the number of days set aside for learning this piece! Many variations to go, but the one I learned today (Var. XI) is now solid.

My CCAC nurse, Paula, insisted I go right home and rest after my appointment this morning and before heading out to the 'Brook for treatment later this afternoon. That was the plan, anyway! (I guess I looked pretty ill.)

A block away from Markville Toyota my front left tire blew. So $202.11 later, I have a new tire, an oil change, and a new right brake light. But no rest yet.

Tomorrow I will talk about "tempo" in practicing, because right now my cool basement is calling me to go have a little snooze for a while. (I'm too cheap to turn on the AC.)

"Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast." (William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet)

No comments:

Post a Comment