Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Days to go: 963 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 37: Planned to stop by St. Leo's this morning. It was locked. Note to self: the church is closed on Tuesdays. So I drove on to Bowmanville and air-practiced the passacaglia theme (a short pedal solo) when I got there, while watching "The Young and the Restless" with my sisters.

And I wonder why I have trouble air-practicing?

Lots of details to look after at the 'Brook tomorrow as radiation starts. It really helps to have been through it already. I also feel a strong need for personal space this time around. I don't really understand this feeling right now but I will go with it anyway.

It is kind of weird, but I didn't feel right missing my "fix" of practicing today. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. But then again, as Seneca said, "One should count each day a separate life."

No comments:

Post a Comment