Monday, July 19, 2010

Days to go: 992 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 8: Happy Monday to all. A short post today. No playing -- the shoes and the scores stayed in the car. I am at Suz's using her wonderful computer to clean up an assignment for class. I think my computer is sick, and I hope it is not affecting anyone else's!

My nurse refused to change my tubing tonight -- she thinks there is big time infection. So that is another thing to check out at the 'Brook tomorrow. Interventional Radiology, here I come! Ick. They will want to change the site of the stent. Double ick!

Then it is off to radiation planning to take pictures and tattoo me once again. I asked for a rose last time and got some teeny little dots. This time I'll ask for some obscure Japanese symbol -- hey, why not? I love sushi. That's what it will say in beautiful, flowing calligraphy: "Trude loves sushi!"

I miss my Bach. And I have to get home to bed as soon as possible. Goodnight, Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment