Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Days to go: 983 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 17: The church was really busy today so I came home, jacked up the AC, and will practice in comfort at my grand piano. After Star Trek.

With piano practice you can add weight to the touch and drive the notes into those fingers all the more powerfully, especially if you start at quarter tempo. Well, this has worked for me in the past, anyway, especially with Messiaen.

Today the wiki for our class was up and operational. It is quite fascinating. All our presentations will soon be on it. You can see for yourself at:

http://www.guidanceaq-2010.wikispaces.com

Try to identify which quotation I put up, haha!

If I make a wiki for Larry Cortner, people from all over will be able to type in their tributes and memories, and it will be on the www forever! More on that later...

Something new in the medical department. One of my doctors wants a PET scan, so my radiation treatment, scheduled to begin next week, may be delayed. I've never had a PET scan, but Dr. Ackerman is so sweet and caring that whatever she wants to do is fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment