Monday, July 26, 2010

Days to go: 985 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 15: Finished another line of Bach and found out more about the mystery of Mary at the church today. Also ran into Kay, who was organizing the choir music and getting it prepared for use in September. She is so meticulous about this sometimes overwhelming task.

Tomorrow we have an evaluation of counselling skills at the course, which, BTW, is almost finished -- three days to go. My nemesis, the open ended question:
"Soooooooooo, how's THAT workin' for ya?"

Suz says to finish the blog right now and go to bed. So I will, and I will leave you with this little gem, which I hereby dedicate to Dianne, AQ instructor par excellence! Here goes--

"I have a room full of mirrors in my house. Sometimes I go there to reflect." (Kevin Bartini) HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment