Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Days to go: 991 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 9: Back from the 'Brook and haven't quite made it to the church. I'm at Suz's once again. We have just had some tea and little wafer cookies. More later.

Hi, I'm back. Didn't make it to the church. This makes 3 days now that I haven't practiced, and I'm not really making much progress. A friend of mine says that research has shown that when you train, you should train alternating strenuous workouts with gentler sessions. You should not miss more than 2 consecutive days or you will lose the benefits of what you have built up.

This means I MUST practice tomorrow. STRENUOUSLY!

I noticed tonight when getting into my pj's that I have little red Sharpie marks all over my trunk from the radiation sim today where they did the tiny tattoos.

No, the tattoos don't say, "Trude loves sushi" in Japanese.

But those little red Sharpie marks. It is as if a (very odd) teacher has snuck in and evaluated my body. So now I have rubrics on my skin, haha!

Tomorrow, Bach and Durufle. And it will be glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment