Thursday, July 29, 2010

Days to go: 982 -- Pieces to go:10

Day 18: Well, I guess I'll have to buy a new metronome after all because the ceiling fan over the organ console doesn't skritch anymore. Spent a peaceful session learning another line of Bach. (Unsteadily, haha! NOT!)

Since this was the last day of the course I will be able to practice in the mornings from now on -- except for tomorrow morning, when I go to to hear Marnie and Joachim, who are playing organ duets as part of the lunchtime summer music concert series in Stratford. It will be fun to see them again.

Nothing too unexpected at the 'Brook today. I didn't see Dr. Nam; he sent one of his minions instead. She was a nice minion, though, and answered all my questions. Discussion about surgery will be put off until October, after the results of the radiation treatments are known.

CA still sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment