Monday, October 18, 2010

Days to go: 901 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 99: Learned Variation VII today of the Bach on the piano I played as a child. It is pretty out of tune, but still has a nice tone and really quite a good action. I think my sister was a little weirded out to hear the reps but I explained to her that it was just drill. She was watching "Y&R" and I was playing quite softly.

My other triumph today was getting an article I needed for my course from the U of T library without having my student number, library barcode, or pin with me (they are on my desk down south.) Have no idea how I got in. It took an hour and many repetitions of Douglas Adams' mantra from "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy:" DON'T PANIC!!!

It is cold. Light flurries are expected. Looks way too much like winter up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment