Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Days to go: 893 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 107: Got home from choir practice last night still wearing my organ shoes and wondering where my music was -- I had left it behind at St. Leo's. So: no practicing today.

This Sunday being Hallowe'en I want to play THE Toccata in d minor as a postlude, but I think termites ate my score -- am still looking for it.

I also want to play "What a Wonderful World" because it is the choir director's favourite song (he is retiring and Sunday is his last day). You'd think that would be an easy piece of sheet music to buy but nooooooooooo...

He might have to settle for one of those musical cards with a chip that plays the song when you open the card. I would just have to white-out "have a happy birthday" and change it to "have a happy retirement" instead. I saw the card at the mall today.

I had gone to get my watch fixed and guess what -- a Yogen-Fruz was there instead. What could I do? I had one. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment