Thursday, October 28, 2010

Days to go: 891 -- Pieces to go:10

Day 109: Well, my mysterious old friend was at it again today! The administrator at the church called to say that another piece of music had been sent to the office: "What A Wonderful World"! So now I have both pieces ready to be played this Sunday.

Thank you, old friend. I must admit that I listened and listened to your phone message but I cannot place your voice. It really is a mystery!

But thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for finding and sending the music to me. How very kind of you!

Also interesting is the fact that I now have four other copies of "WAWW": 3 different versions from Bill and 1 copy that Suz actually went to a music store to purchase. So that is FIVE in all.

What wonderful friends I have. Oh, YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment