Friday, October 29, 2010

Days to go: 890 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 110: Very, very tired right now, but I AM ready for the weekend! I'm playing for two Masses (5:00 and 11:00) and parishioners will hear both "What a Wonderful World" and the Toccata.Thanks once again to my old friend and my two other newer friends (about eleven years now, but who's counting?) for sending me all the scores.

Hmmm, I know what the problem is (why I am so tired): NO COFFEE!! I'm trying to cut down -- not so easy when you live across the street from Tim Hortons'. And too much work on the guidance course today. We had to write a virtual role play with a partner and the computer challenges alone were staggering. But we finished, and guess what? The university portal, where we submit our assignments, is down for maintenance. Sigh.

All best and envious wishes to Susan A., who is in Hawaii at this very moment. A whole week in the sun at Waikiki! Hope you are having a great time, Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment