Thursday, September 16, 2010

Days to go: 933 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 67: Thought I'd try practicing a bit later on, but you know what Yoda says: "Do or do not, there is no try."

I need to practice, at least for St. Leo's on Sunday. That Karg-Elert won't play itself, you know! (This is a reference to that silly chain-saw commercial on tv...).

But at this point, I am considering asking Susan and Rob for a ride out to Brooklin on Sunday morning. Not sure I have the concentration for driving. Thankfully I have only ten treatments left at the 'Brook.

On a happy note: I am going to ask Fr. Charles if I can write a music blog for the church bulletin (Blog = Bulletin log). It won't be as personally focused as this practice blog, but people might enjoy it, and I might be able to do a little consciousness-raising. (Yow, how's that for a seventies term? Groovy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment