Friday, September 17, 2010

Days to go: 932 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 68: Well, 4 reps are better than no reps.

Side-effects are picking up momentum now. Fortunately, only 9 fractions left. No motivation and very, very tired. What a difference a week makes.

I did complete the paper work for Guidance Part 2, Fall Session with OISE, so that is done. Given my energy crisis these days, full online seems the way to go.

Will switch the postlude for Sunday at St. Leo's. I love the Karg-Elert and it sounds wonderful in that church, but the double pedal and some "Tootsie Rolls" make it somewhat physically taxing for me at the moment. I will play Mouret instead (aka "Theme From Masterpiece Theatre") and add some inegale just to keep it interesting.

We will be having the organ fine-tuned soon, and that will be super! Thanks, Gordon and Bryant!

No comments:

Post a Comment