Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Days to go: 920 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 80: A play-through this morning to see where I am with the Bach. There is still lots to do in the remaining 20 days. Nothing like a deadline to focus one's attention!

Fr. Charles called about a special Mass this Saturday which will include Altar Server Awards. It will involve the Bishop and several parishes together at St. Leo's.

I thought it might be fun to play "The Lord Is My Shepherd" at the preparation of the gifts. This version of the psalm is the theme song from "The Vicar of Dibley." The choir school sang it at their closing Liturgy last June and it was just lovely. So I emailed Peter to see if he would snag me a copy.

It is an attractive musical setting and I hope people recognize the tune with a smile and sing it in their heads when they hear it played. (I remember playing "Jerusalem My Destiny" once and people were actually humming along...it was neat!)

Today around 4:00 I came home from treatment ready for a short nap and now it is 11:34. I am still sleepy, but am feeling much better than I expected to at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment