Monday, November 1, 2010

Days to go: 887 -- Pieces to go: 10

Day 113: Well, this is getting ridiculous. I am just not getting any practicing done. And tonight I am really tired from choir practice, so now is probably not the best time to fret about it. Tomorrow is another day.

Yesterday the retirement celebration went very well with "What A Wonderful World" being especially well received. After I played the Toccata a small boy peered around the organ console at me -- I think he was just checking to see if I was really a witch!

I really am one, but that's another story!

I expected no one at choir tonight but to my surprise they were all there! They can sing in parts, so that is good to know for future planning. We started some new music for Advent and Christmas and this Sunday they are going to sing something on their own, sort of.

It is a good start and I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment